How It Works
At our EmergentNow follow-up clinics in Georgia, our team will support and guide our patients through all of their COVID-19 questions and concerns.
You can make an appointment with one of our clinic physicians, by pressing the button below or calling our office at (470) 491-2933. After making an appointment, patients will receive a call from our clinic. During this call patients will be asked to answer a series of screening questions. We will then connect our patients with a PA/NP via telemedicine.
In the event that you test positive for COVID-19, we will discuss your options, and help monitor your recovery. Our mission is to help more people in our community understand COVID-19.
Have Questions About COVID-19?
We help patients understand their test results.
- Why am I positive for a second time?
- Why am I positive when I have no symptoms?
- When can I take another test?
- Should I quarantine? If yes, then how long?
- Should I get my family tested?
- Are my symptoms due to COVID-19? How long do they last? When should I seek higher level medical attention?
**Disclaimer: We do not write prescriptions however can make recommendations about over the counter medications
We help patients understand vaccines.
- Is what I’m feeling a side effect or an allergic reaction to the vaccine?
- How can I manage my post-vaccine symptoms?
- Am I eligible to get a vaccine?
- When can I come to get my second vaccine?
- I want to speak to a doctor about the safety and efficacy of vaccines
Our Clinical Staff
Jonathan Goss, MD
Naaz Malek, PA-C